Bautzner Straße 131, 01099 Dresden
This elegant 3-storey main building (consisting of basement, ground floor, 1st, 2nd floor and loft) was built in 1895 and shows a lot of tasteful details. During the renovation care was taken to combine old stylistic elements (frame and panel doors) with modern functionality (safety data sheet). Especially on the outside, high-quality stuccowork can be found throughout the facade of this building which continues up to the roof area.
There is an annex (the former coach house) in the area behind the building that was also built in 1895. It contains a small two-roomed office, a lavatory and a reception area with kitchenette. It has the same standard and equipment as the main building:
In the courtyard paved with natural stones there are 14 developed parking spaces for passenger cars.
Elaborate renovation work was carried out on this property including outdoor facilities between 1993 and 1995.
Rentable space "main building"
Total rentable space and storage space of the main building: approx. 1,100 m²
Currently the space on the ground floor and on the 2nd floor are rented as offices with a total of ca. 507 sqm. 40% of the storage space in the object with a total of ca 329 sqm are rented.
Rentable space "coach house"
Total rentable space: 74.16 sqm
Office space: 65.31 sqm
Storage space: 8.85 sqm