Marktplatz 3, 5, 7
Marktplatz , Halle
In 1929 the department store of "Tausend Dinge" (thousand things) was built at the market place of Halle. A massive building, also having a business tower following the public spirit of that time. After a very inconsistent history, the reunification marked the beginning of a dark period for this property. It was acquired by TETRIS in 1997 and enlarged. In close co-operation with conservationists parts that were worth of being maintained and protected were lovingly included into a state of the art complex.
Grand opening: 1998
The total rental area is approx. 7,200 m²