Melanchthonstraße 4, 08523 Plauen
This object in the center of Plauen was built in 1901 as a residential and business building in a neoclassical style.
Around 1939 the building became the property of the "Sächsisches Elektrizitätswerk- und Straßenbahnaktiengesellschaft in Plauen" (Saxonian electricity plant and tram public limited company).
Gradually the conversion of the interior rooms into a mere usage as an administrative office was made.
Currently a conversion into student apartments is bein carried out, which will be completed by the end of 2016